vrla agm battery
DC12-120-Y Product Features: Long design life(25℃): 5 years(≤28Ah), 10 years(＞28Ah) Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/Month Good high rate discharge performance High sealed reaction efficiency ≥99％ Wide operation temperature range: -20℃~60℃ Structure: Compact design, shorter internal connectors...
Vrla agm battery are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of UPS, Emergency Lighting System.
Product Features of vrla agm battery
1. large capacity, high power density: adopted with imported high purity materials, has the features of excellent large- current discharging performance and high capacity.
2. Excellent performance under low temperature: has superior ability of charge and discharge, avoid the battery life sharply reduction in winter
3. Good stability .using the structure of silver plating copper core, which is benefits to improve the stability of charge -current discharging .
4. Sale and reliable: adopted with the unique design relief valve, using time durable and stability ,safety performance with battery placed at any direction.
5. Excellent consistency: advanced processing technology ensured the several batteries stay in the same during connected in series.
6. Environment friendly: sealing design using valve to control and colloidal electrolyte ensured no electrolyte leakage and acid mist, which keeping the terminal bright and clean as new.
Datasheet of vrla agm battery
Specification of vrla agm battery
Cells Per Unit
Voltage Per Unit: 12
Capacity: 120Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Dimension(LxWxH): 407 x 177 x 225mm
1200 A (5 sec)
Internal Resistance: Approx. 4 mΩ
Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃±5℃
charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/ Average at 25℃
Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -20℃ ~60℃; Charge: 0℃~50℃; Storage: -20℃~60℃
Self Discharge: CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25℃. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃. Please charge batteries before using.
1. IEC60896-21/22-2004/ DIN43539-T5/ YD/T1360-2005
2. Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
Photovoltaic/Wind Energy/ UPS/EPS/ Marine/Boat/ Light Electric Power Supply
Solar and wind energy storage system/ EPS and UPS battery backup
Signal system , emergency lighting system , security system/ Telecommunication Equipment
Power source for portable devices or tools