Sealed Lead Acid Battery
DC2-500-Y Product Features: Long design life(25℃): 5 years(≤28Ah), 10 years(＞28Ah) Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/Month Good high rate discharge performance High sealed reaction efficiency ≥99％ Wide operation temperature range: -20℃~60℃ Separator: Using improved AGM separator, makes lower...
DC2-500-Y for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Good resistance to overcharge: The fully charged battery is proved to maintain normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking in temperature of 25 degree Celsius after charging at 0.1CA for 48 hours, and the capacity maintain over 95%.
Product Features for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
• Excellent safety performance: No electrolyte leakage, battery swelling and cracking under normal use.
• Good discharging performance: With smooth discharging voltage and mild discharging platform.
• Good shock-proof performance: The fully charged and completely fixed battery, with 4mm amplitude and 16.7HZ frequency does have a normal open circuit voltage without leakage, batteries swelling or cracking problem after one-hour vibration.
• Good impact-proof performance: The fully charged battery is proved to maintain normal open circuit voltage and be without leakage or batteries swelling or cracking after dropping three times from 20cm height naturally to a 1 cm-thick hardwood board.
• Good resistance to over discharge: In temperature of 25 degree Celsius, the fully charged battery discharges with fixed resistance which is equivalent to the one required by 1CA discharge of the battery for three weeks, and it can restore capacity over 75%.
• Good resistance too high current: The fully charged battery is proved to be without conductive part melted or any apperance deformation after discharging at 2CA for 5 minutes or 10 CA for 5 seconds.
Specification for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Nominal Voltage: 2v
Nominal Capacity: 500ah
Cells Per Unit
500Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Size(LxWxH): 242 x 172 x 366mm
Internal Resistance: 0.62 mΩ
Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃ ± 5℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 100A
Float charging Voltage: 2.27 to 2.3/ Average at 25℃
Equalization and Cycle Service: 2.43 to 2.47 unit Average at 25℃
Terminal: Thread insert & Bolt
CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more
than 6 months at 25℃. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃.
Compliant Standards for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
IEC60896-21/22-2004/ DIN43539-T5/ YD/T1360-2005
Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
Product Details for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Datasheet for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Application for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Light Electric Power Supply
Product Processing for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Packing for Sealed Lead Acid Battery
All the battery with carton box packing, all box with wooden pallets packing.