Solar Battery Storage Cost
Deep Cycle Lead Acid GEL Battery of Solar Battery Storage Cost Deep cycle GEL Battery is the best partner for solar and wind system use, it is with long service life span over 15 years and high durability to work in severe environment. We focus on quality, never use false gel and recycle lead....
Solar Battery Storage Cost is the best partner for solar and wind system use, it is with long service life span over 15 years and high durability to work in severe environment.
We are focus on quality, never use false gel and recycle lead. All production lines in our factory are automatic and imported from Germany, and produce lead plates by ourselves in order to control quality and lowest save cost in order to give best competitive price for customers.
Product Specification of Solar Battery Storage Cost
Cell Per Unit
Max. Discharge Current
Approx. 7.5 mΩ
25℃ ± 5℃
Float charging Voltage
13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Equalization and Cycle Service
14.2 to 14.4VDC/unit Average at 25℃
A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
Operating Temperature Range
Discharge: -40℃ ~ 60℃; Charge:-20℃ ~ 50℃;
Storage: -40℃ ~ 60℃
CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more
than 6 months at 25℃. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃.
Product Datasheet of Solar Battery Storage Cost
OUR Solar Gel Battery MATERIAL ADVANTAGES
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and UL 94-0ABS Plastic, fire resistance and water proof.
2. 99.99% pure new lead NEVER use recycle lead.
3. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
4. High quality AGM separator
5. Positive plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
6. Terminal post: Copper or lead material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
7. Vent Valve: Allows the release of the excess gas automatically for safety.
8. Three steps of Seal procedures: Ensure battery completely sealed with safety, never leakage and volatile acid, longer life.
1. Telephone switchboard, electric equipments;
2. Computer, uninterrupted power source, instruments;
3. Power transmission and transformer station;
4. Fire fighting, safety device, and alarm monitoring;
5. Aviation, spaceflight, and power storage;
6. Automatic office system (UPS), Inverter, switch control;
7. Radio communication system, medical equipments;
8. Emergency lighting and car/ship starting system;
9. Portable electric appliances and mining system;
10. Traffic and navigation signal lamp, and meters;
11. Solar/Wind/Hybrid power system and accident lighting.
Electric Car Light Supply Power
Telecommunication Solar System/ Solar Panel