Flooded Tubular Solar Battery
OPzS2-800-Y Product Features: Cycle life: >2200 at 80% DOD Self discharge rate ≤5%/month High charge acceptance performance; Wide operation temperature: -40℃~ 70℃ Good deep discharge recovery performance. Positive plate: tubular type, with die-casting thick Pb-Ca grid, it has very good...
OPzS2-800-Y of Flooded Tubular Solar Battery
Our OPzS battery belong to free maintenance rechargeable battery, Because of the advantages of the maintenance free battery, the consumption of the electrolyte is very small, and there is no need to supplement the distilled water during the service life. It also has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, shock resistance, small volume, small self discharge. The service life is generally two times that of the ordinary battery. There are two kinds of maintenance free batteries in the market: the first one is to add electrolyte at the time of purchase, and then do not need to maintain (add the supplement) in the use. The other is that the battery itself has been well sealed and sealed when it is out of the factory, so the user can't add any liquid at all.
Product Features of Flooded Tubular Solar Battery
>2200 at 80% DOD
Self discharge rate
Wide operation temperature
tubular type, with die-casting thick Pb-Ca grid
pasted flat type, good high rate discharge performance
made of high strength PP and durable design
equipped with double flame arrester/acid filter
Product Specification of Flooded Tubular Solar Battery
1. IEC60254- 2005/ GB 7403-2008/ DIN/ EN 60254-2
2. Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
Product Details of Flooded Tubular Solar Battery
Product Datasheet of Flooded Tubular Solar Battery
Our Factory & Exhibition Show
We took part in the 2017 Shanghai International Photovoltaic Exhibition, and had a good fortune to know a lot of new customers.
1. Traction forklifts/ Electric cars
2. Traction electric vehicles
3. Photovoltaic / Wind Power
Light Supply Power Solar Panel/ Solar system
Telecommunication Security System
Product Processing of Flooded Tubular Solar Battery
Electrochemical reaction in electrodes
1. The electrochemical reaction of the valve controlled lead-acid battery is shown as follows. Charging is to recharge the external DC power supply on the battery, so that the power can be converted into chemical energy to store. Discharge is the release of electrical energy from the battery to drive the external device.
2. When the VRLA battery charge reaches its peak, the charging current is only used to decompose the water in the electrolyte. At this time, the positive electrode generates oxygen, the negative pole generates hydrogen, and the gas will overflow from the battery, resulting in the reduction of electrolyte and the need to add water regularly.
3. On the other hand, at the end of charging or overcharging, the charging energy is used to decompose water. The oxygen produced by the positive electrode reacts with the sponge like lead of the negative electrode, so that a part of the anode is not in full state, and the negative pole hydrogen is produced.
Tel/ Wechat: +86 17854275721
Whatsapp/ Skype: +86 17854275721