Flooded Tubular VRLA Battery
OPzS2-300-Y Product Features: Cycle life: >2200 at 80% DOD Self discharge rate ≤5%/month High charge acceptance performance; Wide operation temperature: -40℃~ 70℃ Good deep discharge recovery performance. Positive plate: tubular type, with die-casting thick Pb-Ca grid, it has very good...
1. Positive plate: tubular type, with die-casting thick Pb-Ca grid, it has very good corrosion resistance and very long service life;
2. Negative plate: pasted flat type, radial grid design, good high rate discharge performance;
3. Separator: Porous corrugated plastic board combine with microporosity rubber separactor, more space for electrolyte storage, improving the speed of electrolyte diffusion, avoid the short circuit after deep dischrage.
4. Battery case: Using high strength AS transparent container, nice apperance corrosion resistance, high quality, directly seeing the electrolyte condition.
5. Flooded electrolyte design: contain more electrolyte, space between plates and separators are full of electrolyte thus means good heating capacity and avoid “thermal runaway”
|Voltage Per Unit||2V|
|Capacity||300Ah@10hr-rate to 1.85V per cell @25℃|
|Dimension(LxWxH)||145 x 206 x 410mm|
|Approx Weight||Without Electrolyte 18.5kg With Electrolyte 24.5kg|
|1400 A (5 sec)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 0.70 mΩ|
|Discharge: -15℃ ~50℃; |
|2.23 to 2.25V(DC)/cell at 25℃|
|Cycle Service||2.40 to 2.45 V(DC)/cell at 25℃|
Self-discharge rate less than 3.5% per month at 25℃.
Please charge batteries before using.
|Terminal||Thread insert & Bolt (F10-M8)|
|Container Material||A.S. (UL94-HB), and UL94-V0 is Optional.|
DIN/ EN 60254-2
Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
UPS System/ Solar Photovoltaic System
Automatic System/ Communication System
Electrical Power System/ Nuclear Power System
Data Processing System/ Emergency Lighting System
Power Station, Transformer Substation Switch Operation System Traction forklifts
Traction electric vehicles/ Electric cars
Photovoltaic / Wind Power
Electric Car Light Supply Power
Telecommunication Solar System
All batteries are used for carton packaging, all wooden wooden pallets are used. Of course, it can also be packaged in accordance with the requirements of the customer.
We strictly control every process. Every part of the product is the best quality. We hope that our customers can use our products and feel our sincerity and strength.
Use and maintenance
1. Please use constant-voltage charge.
2. In floating charge, the voltage is 2.23 to 2.27 per unit cell.In cycle use,
3. the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell,the max.current is no more than 25%C
4. Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use
5. Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame
6. Please keep it at low temperature.Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage
Tel/ Wechat: +86 17854275721
Whatsapp/ Skype: +86 17854275721