Lead Acid Tubular Battery
OPzV 2-2000-Y Product Feature OPzV battery can offer 20+ years design life in float service at 25℃ and are more suitable for cyclic use under extreme operating conditions. Floating design life: 20 years at 25℃ Cycle life(2V): >2000 at 80% DOD and 6000 at 25% DOD Self-discharge rate: ≤2%/Month...
OPzV 2-2000-Y of Lead Acid Tubular Battery
Solar batteries are an intricate component for off-grid electrical systems such as solar, wind, and mini hydroelectric systems.
OPzV batteries are used because they have the ability to be recycled many times. This means that they can go from being charged to being discharged to 50% numerous times without damaging the batteries unlike that of other batteries such as cranking batteries which are used to start vehicles.
The innovative Gel Technology does not only combines the advantages of lower internal resistance of OPzV battery , but also do have much better thermal stability and longer cyclic life.
Product Feature & Specification of Lead Acid Tubular Battery
>2000 at 80% DOD and 6000 at 25% DOD
2000Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Thread insert & Bolt (F10-M8)
A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
Max. Discharge Current
7000A (5 sec)
Normal Operating Temperature Range
Equalization and Cycle Service
2.37 to 2.40 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Float charging Voltage
2.25 to 2.3 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current
Self-discharge ratio less than 2% per month at 25℃.
Feature of Lead Acid Tubular Battery
1. Tubular positive plate and pasted negative plate design;
2. Electrolyte: Gel electrolyte, lower internal resistance, no stratifiction;
3. 20 years design floating charge service life;
4. Positive plate: Tubular type, Pb-Ca grid; good corrosion resistance;
5. 3500times cycle at 50% Deepth of Discharge;
6. Negative plate: Pasted flat type, good high rate discharge performance;
7. Wide suitability of ambient temperature range :-40℃ ~ 70℃;
8. Separator: PVC-SiO2 separator, low internal resistance;
9. Flooded electrolyte design: Contain more electrolyte like a flooded battery, pace between plates;
10. High recharge efficiency and good deep discharge performance;
Datasheet of Lead Acid Tubular Battery
1. IEC 60896-21/22-2004/ DIN43539-T5
2. IEC61427-2005/ YD/T1360-2005/ GB/T 22473-2008
3. Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
Application of Lead Acid Tubular Battery
1. Solar street lights/ Mobile base stations
2. Emergency backup energy sources
3. Wind-Solar Energy Storage system/ Grid load shifters
4. Off-grid energy storage/ Telecom backup system
5. Household energy storage/ Uninterruptible power system
Product Processing of Lead Acid Tubular Battery
Why choose CHENGYU POWER?
1. Professional OEM & ODM service
2. Outstanding design and R&D team
3. Best quality control--55 QC checking points
4. Small quantity order / trial order accepted
5. Excellent quality and 24 hours after-sales service
6. Quality guarantee 1-6 years varies from different series
7. Diversified payment terms TT, L/C, Paypal for your selection
8. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information
9. Welcome to inquiry, welcome to visit our factory
Welcome to inquiry our more products, please feel free to contact
Whatsapp/ Skype: +86 17854275721