OPZV Gel Solar Battery
OPzV series is a Valve Regulated Lead Acid battery that adopts immobilized GEL and Tubular Plate technology to offer high reliability and performance. Specification Cells Per Unit: 1 Voltage Per Unit: 2 v Capacity: 3000 Ah@ 1 0hr-rate to 1. 80 V per cell @25℃ Dimension (LxHxW): 576x212x807mm...
OPzV series is a Valve Regulated Lead Acid battery that adopts immobilized GEL and Tubular Plate technology to offer high reliability and performance.
Cells Per Unit: 1
Voltage Per Unit: 2v
Capacity: 3000Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Weight: Approx. 225.0Kg
Max. Discharge Current: 12000A (5 sec)
Internal Resistance: Approx. 0.35 mΩ
Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -40℃ ~70℃;
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃±5℃
Float charging Voltage: 2.25 to 2.3 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 600A
Equalization and Cycle Service: 2.37 to 2.40 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Self Discharge: Self-discharge ratio less than 2% per month at 25℃. Please charge batteries before using.
Terminal: Thread insert & Bolt (F10-M8)
Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
1. Plate: Positive plate adopt tubular plate which can prevent active material falling,and adopts muti-component alloy frame. Have fine corrossion-resisting performance and long cycle life.
Negative plate adopts special radiated structure.
2. Separator: Adopt PVC-SiO2 separator with big porosity and low resistance.
3. Electrolyte: Adopt Germany gas sillicon dioxide electrolyte in gel state in the battery without flowing leakage and lamination can be avoided.
4. Satety valve: Adopt Germany technology,constant opening and closing,accumulator expansion,damage and electrolyte dry up can be avoided.
5.Standard: Proof against deep discharge according to DIN 43539 T5.
6. Design life: 20 years at 20ºCambient, 3-5 Years warranty at 20℃/68°F .
7. High Power Cycles: at least 1500 cycles under 100% D.O.D at 20℃/68°F
1. Professional OEM & ODM service
2. Outstanding design and R&D team
3. Best quality control--55 QC checking points
4. Small quantity order / trial order accepted
5. Excellent quality and 24 hours after-sales service
6. Quality guarantee 1-3 years varies from different series
7. Diversified payment terms TT, L/C, Western Union, Paypal for your selection
8. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information
9. Welcome to inquiry, welcome to visit our factory
Q1: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance pay off against the copy of bill of loading.We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2: What’s kinds of battery will you provide?
A: We have three type battery: There are many different model battery here, we can supply 2v 100ah-3000ah battery, 12v 28ah-12v 260ah battery.
Q3: Operating temperature
A: Discharge: -15--40C
Q4: Can you print my logo on the battery cover?
A: Yes, OEM is available,we can print your logo on the battery case, and you can offer your logo.
Q5: How to maintain the battery?
A:The battery should be stored in clean, dry, ventilated, dark environment when not using, keep it after full charge, recharge it every 3 months or 6 months.
Q6: If a battery fails, what will be the indications?
A: 1.Lower performance
Q7: How can you tell if a battery is good or bad?
A: You should first check the battery for defects such as a broken circuit, a short, or a broken container. If an outward problem is not apparent, then you will have to check the battery's capacity using known measuring techniques to ascertain the problem.
Q8: Why "zero voltage" might happen?
A: Zero voltage means there is a broken circuit. There could be several reasons for a zero voltage state.
1.There could be a broken electrode column
2.Welding defects of the partition
3.Welding defects of the terminal