OPzV Tubular Plate Gel Battery
OPzV 2-1000-Y Product Feature OPzV battery positive plate adopts tubular plate which can prevent active material falling, and adopts multi-component alloy frame. Floating design life: 20 years at 25℃ Cycle life(2V): >2000 at 80% DOD and 6000 at 25% DOD Self-discharge rate: ≤2%/Month High...
OPzV Tubular Plate Gel Battery is an improvement of ordinary lead-acid battery for liquid electrolyte. It uses gel electrolyte instead of sulfuric acid electrolyte. It has improved in terms of safety, storage capacity, discharge performance and service life and so on. GEL lead-acid batteries with gel electrolyte, no free liquid electrolyte in the same volume, large capacity, heat capacity, heat dissipation ability, to avoid the battery is easy to produce thermal runaway phenomenon; low electrolyte concentration, corrosion effect on the weak plate; there is no uniform concentration, electrolyte stratification.
Product Feature & Specification of OPzV Tubular Plate Gel Battery
Cells Per Unit
Max. Discharge Current
3800A (5 sec)
Normal Operating Temperature Range
Recommended Maximum Charging Current
PVC-SiO2 separator imported, low internal resistance
Tubular type, Pb-Ca grid; good corrosion resistance
Pasted flat type, good high rate discharge performance
20 years at 25℃
Gel electrolyte, safer than AGM type battery
Datasheet of OPzV Tubular Plate Gel Battery
1. IEC 60896-21/22-2004/ DIN43539-T5
2. IEC61427-2005/ YD/T1360-2005/ GB/T 22473-2008
3. Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
Power storage plant
Factory located in Liangshan industrial Zone, Jining, Shandong, China, which is one of the very few industrial zone that allowed by China government in technology to produce battery. With more than 11 years production experience, we can guarantee the stabilities and high performance of batteries. Besides, all of the batteries plates use #1 lead which purity is 99.99% to ensure the quality of raw material.
Carton packaging, there is a layer of plastic film wrapped, custom wooden tray, to ensure safe transportation of products.
1. Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
2. Don't charge in the sealed container.
3. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4. Don't store in the space of acid gas.
5. You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
6. Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
7. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
8. Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)
Why choose us?
1. We have over ten year experience of doing lead acid battery;
2. Changing on the material: color, shape acceptable;
3. Payment term: T/T, D/P, Western Union etc...
4. Third party inspection: acceptable;
5. Our packing: Carton and pallet.
6. Full check after every individual process finished;
7. Full check after production half-done;
8. Spots check after production before shipping.
Any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact with me freely, thank you!!!