Solar Power Battery Storage
OPzV 2V300AH Solar Power Battery Storage Opzv Series Valve Regulated Lead Acid batteries are designed with a proven combination of GEL and Tubular technologies to offer a very high level of reliability. Opzv batteries benefit from an optimized plate design which gives capacities in excess of the...
Solar Power Battery Storage Valve Regulated Lead Acid batteries are designed with a proven combination of GEL and Tubular technologies to offer a very high level of reliability. Opzv batteries benefit from an optimized plate design which gives capacities in excess of the DIN standard values. In addition, this series offers both a longest float life and a high cycle life in widely industrial field.
Main Paratenance Of Solar Power Battery Storage
|Sealed Type||Maintenance Type||MOQ||Warranty|
Product Specification Of Solar Power Battery Storage
|Voltage Per Unit||2V(single cell)|
|Capacity||300Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃|
|Weight||Approx. 24.5 Kg|
|Max. Discharge Current||1350 A (5 sec)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 0.85 mΩ|
|Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: -40℃ ~70℃|
Charge: 0℃ ~ 50℃
Storage: -20℃ ~ 60℃
Optimal Operating Temperature
|25℃ ± 5℃|
|Float charging Voltage||2.25 to 2.3 VDC/unit Average at 25℃|
|Maximum Charging Current||60 A|
|Cycle Service||2.37 to 2.40 VDC/unit Average at 25℃|
|Self Discharge||Self-discharge ratio less than 2% per month|
at 25℃. Please charge batteries before using.
|Terminal||Thread insert & Bolt (F10-M8)|
|Container Material||A.B.S. (UL94-HB), and UL94-V0 is optional|
OPzV Tubular Gel Battery Descriptions
1. CHENGYU OPzV Gel Range are maintenance free sealed valve regulated lead acid rechargeable batteries offer their superior performance and reliability.
2. CHENGYU state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with wealthy experience ensure safety, outstanding battery life and value. Each cell is 100% factory tested.
3. CHENGYU OPzV Gel Range batteries can be used in float or deep cycle(1500 x 80%) service and have a Design life of 20 years at 20°C.
4. CHENGYU OPzV Gel batteries can be stored up to 2 years at 20-25°C without fresh charging.
1.Plate: Positive plate adopt tubular plate which can prevent active material falling, and adopts muti-component alloy frame. Have fine corrossion-resisting performance and long cycle life.
Negative plate adopts special radiated structure.
2. Separator: Adopt PVC-SiO2 separator with big porosity and low resistance.
3.Electrolyte: Adopt Germany gas sillicon dioxide electrolyte in gel state in the battery without flowing leakage and lamination can be avoided.
4.Safety valve: Adopt Germany technology, constant opening and closing, accumulator expansion,damage and electrolyte dry up can be avoided.
5.Standard: Proof against deep discharge according to DIN 43539 T5.
6.Design life: 20 years at 20ºC
7.High Power Cycles: at least 2000 cycles under 100% D.O.D at 25ºC
1. Medical Equipment 2. Telecommunications
3. UPS Cable Television 4. Railroad Utility Electric Utility
5. Photovoltaic System 6. Control Equipment
7. Alternative Energy System/ Security System
Solar System UPS System
• Always handle batteries with care.
• Always store upright.
• Never over-fill with acid.
• Always charge in a well ventilated place.
• Always wear eye protection when handling batteries.
• Wear protective clothing if there is any rick of acid splashing.
• Do not use at the places near fire. Hydrogen gas generated from battery may cause fire and explosion.
• This 12v battery is only for starting engine. Do not apply for other uses.
• Keep out of the reach of children or the personnel who do not understand the manual. It may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When using the battery, wear safety glasses and rubber gloves.Sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order. If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or fire.
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which is heavy, Do not shake the battery with handle, if there is the handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High temperature and humidity. Being exposed to rain,snow, direct sunshine.