OPzV 2-800-Y Product Feature OPzV seires is the tubular GEL solar battery. Floating design life: 20 years at 25℃ Cycle life(2V): >2000 at 80% DOD and 6000 at 25% DOD Self-discharge rate: ≤2%/Month High charge acceptance performance Wide operation temperature range: -40℃～70℃ Storage life:...
OPzV batteries are designed to have a large amount of stored current discharged between charging sessions, Self-discharge rate is ≤2%/Month, Wide operation temperature range is -40℃～70℃, with very heavy non-porous battery plates to withstand repeated major discharging and charging cycle (deep cycle). The CHENGYU POWER OPzV battery uses a different chemistry for the plates active paste material, and a slightly stronger electrolyte than normal battery electrolyte, and Battery case is made of high strength ABS and durable design, thus the CHENGYU POWER range features 30% higher cyclic life with 10 years of float life when compared to the standard Duration range.
Datasheet of OPzV batteries
Feature & Specification of OPzV batteries
Approx. 0.50 mΩ
3500A (5 sec)
Normal OperatingTemperature Range
Cells Per Unit
After fully charged, it can be storaged about 2 years at 20℃
Tubular type, with die-casting thick Pb-Ca grid
2.25 to 2.3 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Gel electrolyte imported silica, gel immobilized state
Good sensitivity, safe and reliable
PVC-SiO2 separator, low internal resistance, high pore rate
Self-discharge ratio less than 2% per month at 25℃.
Pasted flat type, high rate discharge performance
1. IEC 60896-21/22-2004/ DIN43539-T5
2. IEC61427-2005/ YD/T1360-2005/ GB/T 22473-2008
3. Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
1. Engine starting/ Control equipment/ Electronic cash registers
2. Communication equipment/ Electronic test equipment
3. Fire & security & Alarm systems/ Telecommunication systems
4. Uninterruptible power supplies/ Processor based office machines
5. Electric powered bicycle and wheelchairs
Power storage plant
Q1: Our company payment?
A1: Our company payment is T/T, D/P, Western Union, etc...
Q2: How about your delivery time usually?
A2: Our delivery time:15 work days for car battery ,20 work days for AGM car battery and motorcycle battery.
Q3: What is your warranty time for VRLA battery ?
A3: We have 12 months, warranty time for VRLA battery below 40AH and 2 years for battery above 40AH from shipping date.
Q4: What determines the life of a VRLA battery?
A4: Sealed lead acid battery life is determined by many factors. These include temperature, depth and rate of discharge, and the number of charges and discharges (called cycles
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A5: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q6. What is your terms of packing?
A6: Generally, we pack our goods in strong carton with wooden pallets. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q7: What is the warranty of lead acid battery?
A7: Our product is warranty is 1-2 years, and opzv series battery warranty is 3 years.
Q8: How to solve the technical problem?
A8: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.
2017 international photoavoltaic power generational conference & exhibition at Shanghai, China.
Charging and handling
• Never charge the battery in a sealed container.
• Never disassemble the battery.
• Never short-circuit battery terminals.
• Never incinerate batteries, for they may explode.
• Do not press and/or bend the terminals, or overheat them.
• Do not mix old and new batteries together, neither use batteries of different types or brands.
• Do not dispose of with household waste.
• Be sure to use the specified charger for battery, and follow the charging instructions correctly.
• Be sure to charge the batteries between the temperatures 0℃ /32oF to 45℃ /113oF.
• Be sure to position batteries securely, protecting them from abnormal shocks and /or vibration.
• Be sure to keep sufficient space between batteries for ventilation (where possible>10mm).
• Be sure to install batteries in a cool and well ventilated place.
• The surrounding temperature must remain between -20℃ /4oFto 40℃ /104oF during storage.
• Recharge the batteries at least every 6 months during storage.
Be sure to consult CHENGYU engineers any time you are to use CHENGYU VRLA batteries for your products, or preparing your technical specifications of CHENGYU VRLA batteries.