Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery
OPzV 12-200-Y Product Feature OPzV battery is the tubular GEL solar battery, it is valve regulated lead acid battery adopting immobilised GEL and Tubular plate technology, offering high reliability and stable performance. Floating design life: 20 years at 25℃ Cycle life(2V): >2000 at 80% DOD...
OPzV 12-200-Y for Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery
A solar battery is a rechargeable battery that integrates a solar cell with battery power storage.
A second meaning of solar battery are rechargeable batteries which have been developed specifically
for use in photovoltaic systems or are just used for. They are used especially in stand-alone systems for
storage of energy produced by solar panels and batteries as a buffer when major consumer operation.
Often, the term is also commonly used for built-in solar power applications batteries, even if they are not
specified for it.
Product Feature for Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and UL 94-0 ABS Plastic.
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. High quality AGM separator
4. Positive plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Copper or lead material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of the excess gas automatically for safety.
7. Deep cycle battery comes with radial grid design and tight assembly technology which ensure excellent high rate discharge performance
8. Due to deep cycle design and 4BS technology, the service life of this absorbed glass mat battery is longer
9. Owing to unique grid alloy and special positive/negative lead paste formula, our deep cycle AGM battery boasts superior deep cycle performance and over discharge recovery capability
10. High purity raw materials ensure low self-discharge
11. Gas recombination technology brings super high seal reaction efficiency
Therefore, no acid mist will be separated out and environment is thereby protected
12. This type of Lead-acid cell has safe and reliable sealing performance in that it boasts high reliable sealing technology
Datasheet for Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery
Specification for Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery
2000A (5 sec)
Approx. 5.0 mΩ
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃ ± 5℃
Float charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 40A
Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.2 to 14.4 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Self Discharge: CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25℃. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃. Please charge batteries before using.
Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -40℃ ~70℃; Charge: 0℃~50℃; Storage: -20℃~60℃
Compliant Standards for Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery
1. IEC 60896-21/22-2004/ DIN43539-T5
2. IEC61427-2005/ YD/T1360-2005/ GB/T 22473-2008
3. Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
Application for Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery
Power storage plant
Factory for Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a professional manufacturer.
Q2: What's the payment term?
A: We accept T/T, 30% deposit & 70% balance payment before shipping.
Q3: How's the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes about 10-20 days for production varies with products.
Q4: Can you print my picture or logo on the battery cover?
A: Yes, OEM is available
Q5: How do you ship the products?
A: We ship the products by sea.