CA Series( VRLA Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery) CA Series is the general purpose battery with 10 years design life in float service. It meets IEC, JIS and BS standards. With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the CA series battery maintains high consistency for...
Rechargeable Batteries belong to SMF VRLA storage AGM battery, is the general purpose battery with 10 years design life in float service. With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the CA series battery suitable for Medical system, equirement system, ups/eps, light power supply etc...
Product Specification of Rechargeable Batteries
Product Datasheet of Rechargeable Batteries
1. Long time discharge;
2. Suitable for standby power and energy storage power use;
3. Special plate design, long cycle lifetime;
4. Using special lead-calcium alloy to boost up the grid anti-corrosive performance and extend the battery using lifetime;
5. Using special separator to boost up the battery performance inside;
6. High thermal capacity, reduce the risk of thermal out of control and drying hard, can be used in bad environment;
7. High gas recombined reaction efficiency;
8. Little water losing, no electrolyte stratification phenomenon;
9. Long storage time;
10. Good deep discharge resilience performance;
11. Using gas silicon dioxide, small granule degree, bigger than surface area.
We strictly control each of the processing links, each of the accessories are the best quality, we hope that customers can use our products feel our sincerity and strength!
Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE and TLC certificate.
Q1: What’s your payment terms?
A: We accepted almost all payment terms, like T/T, D/P, Western Union
Q2: OEM Service
A: We can print your LOGO on Battery case , If your quantities reached 100/PCS , We also can printing your LOGO on Battery carton.
Q3: Warranty process.
A: We can provide 1 ~ 3 years different warranty.
Q4:How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally,the whole production cycle need 15 days from material to finished products,but we can send goods within 7 days,because we have lead plate in stock.
Q5: Why our price competitive ?
A: Because the lead plate , battery case etc , all the battery accessories all from our produce.
Q6. How should a battery be stored?
A: Always store your batteries FULLY CHARGED.
Check all batteries once a month and recharge as needed.
Wet batteries can hold their charge up to 3 months.
Sealed batteries can hold a charge for up to 6 months.
When storing a chair or scooter for more than 2 weeks, charge the batteries and then disconnect them.
Avoid hot and cold extremes when storing.