Lead Acid Solar Battery
CA12-40-Y Product details CA Series (Valve Regulated sealed lead acid AGM battery) CA series is the general purpose battery with 10 years design life in float service. It meets IEC, JIS and BS standards. With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the CA series...
Zhongneng Chengyu Power Co., Ltd CA Series (Valve Regulated sealed lead acid AGM battery)
CA series is the general purpose battery with 10 years design life in float service. It meets IEC, JIS and BS standards. With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the CA series battery maintains high consistency for better performance and reliable standby service life.
It is suitable for UPS/EPS, medical equipment, emergency light and security system applications.
Long-life design (25℃): 10 or 18 years
Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/Month
Good high rate discharge performance
High sealed reaction efficiency: ≥99%
Wide operation temperature range: -20℃～60℃
Grid: thicker grid and radiative grid structure
Structure: Compact design, lower internal resistance/high specific energy
Plate: Pasted flat type, with patent formula of AM/ latest grid alloy + patent formula of AM
Terminal: two or more types terminals are convenient for selection
Separator: using improved AGM separator, makes lower resistance, higher assembling pressure to increase cycle life
Cells Per Unit: 6
Voltage Per Unit: 12
Capacity: 40Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Weight: Approx. 13.0Kg(Tolerance±3%)
Max. Discharge Current: 400A (5 sec)
Internal Resistance: Approx. 8 mΩ
Operating Temperature Range:
Discharge: -20℃ ~60℃;
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃±5℃
Float charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 12A
Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE and TLC certificate.
Datasheet of Lead Acid Solar Battery
Details of Lead Acid Solar Battery
Features and Benefits
· 20 years design life at floating condition @ 20°C
· Wide operating temperature range from -15°C to 55°C
· High integrity, dual pillar seal design
· Low float current designed paste enables significant electrical cost saving
· Thick positive flat plate design with high Tin low Calcium alloy
· Low self-discharge rate and long shelf life (6 months at 25°C)
· High gas recombination efficiency as high as 99.9%
· Positive plate – Thick high Sn low Ca grid to resist corrosion and prolong life
·Negative plate – Balanced Pb-Ca grid for improved recombination efficiency
· Separator – Advanced AGM separator for ultra low float current
· Electrolyte – Dilute high purity sulphuric acid
· Battery container and cover – ABS
· Pillar seal – 100% factory tested, proven two layers epoxy resin seal
· Relief valve – Complete with integrated flame arrestor
UPS, Broadband, Electric powered vehicles, Electric powered toys, Vacuum cleaners, Medical Equipments, Goof cars and buggies, Wheel chairs, PVs, solar systems, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunication /communication systems & etc.
Company: Zhongneng Chengyu Power Co., Ltd