Maintenance Free Lead Acid Battery
CA Series (Valve Regulated sealed lead acid AGM battery) CA series is the general purpose battery with 10 years design life in float service. It meets IEC, JIS and BS standards. With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the CA series battery maintains high consistency for better performance and reliable standby service life. It is suitable for UPS/EPS, medical equipment, emergency light and security system applications.
CA Series (Valve Regulated sealed lead acid AGM battery)
CA series is the general purpose battery with 10 years design life in float service. It meets IEC, JIS and BS standards. With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the CA series battery maintains high consistency for better performance and reliable standby service life.
It is suitable for UPS/EPS, medical equipment, emergency light and security system applications.
Long-life design (25℃): 10 or 18 years
Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/Month
Good high rate discharge performance
High sealed reaction efficiency: ≥99%
Wide operation temperature range: -20℃～60℃
Grid: thicker grid and radiative grid structure
Structure: Compact design, lower internal resistance/high specific energy
Plate: Pasted flat type, with patent formula of AM/ latest grid alloy + patent formula of AM
Terminal: two or more types terminals are convenient for selection
Separator: using improved AGM separator, makes lower resistance, higher assembling pressure to increase cycle life
Cells Per Unit: 6
Voltage Per Unit: 12
Capacity: 33Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Weight: Approx. 10.2Kg(Tolerance±3%)
Max. Discharge Current: 330A (5 sec)
Internal Resistance: Approx. 9 mΩ
Operating Temperature Range:
Discharge: -20℃ ~60℃;
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃±5℃
Float charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 9.9A
Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE and TLC certificate.
1.Don’t near the hot source and don’t under the sunshine
2.Don’t charge in the sealed container.
3.No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don’t use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
4.store in the space of acid gas.
5.You should be caref
Light supply system
1. The battery is full of power when it’s out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. easy storage, less maintenance;
8. using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
We strictly control each of the processing links, each of the accessories are the best quality, we hope that customers can use our products feel our sincerity and strength!
• Do not use at the places near fire. Hydrogen gas generated from battery may cause fire and explosion.
• This 12v battery is only for starting engine. Do not apply for other uses.
• Keep out of the reach of children or the personnel who do not understand the manual. It may
cause blindness or severe burn.
• When using the battery, wear safety glasses and rubber gloves.Sulfuric acid may
cause blindness or severe burn.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order. If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or fire.
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which is heavy, Do not shake the
battery with handle, if there is the handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High temperature and humidity. Being exposed
to rain,snow, direct sunshine.
Q1: What're the terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% deposit in advance, The Balance before shipment.We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q2: What're kinds of battery we supply?
A: AGM, Gel, OPzV/OPzS Batteries usage in the Solar system, UPS, Street Light, Control Equipment, Wind energy system, Telecommunication, Emergency System etc.
Q3: How to maintain the battery?
A: The battery should be stored in clean, dry, ventilated, dark environment when not using, keep it after a full charge, recharge it every 3 months or 6 months and must use it in One year.
Q4: If we could accept OEM & ODM Service
A: We could accept customized, such as the brand, Logo, Container color etc. The premise is to reach a certain Quantity.
Q5: MOQ & Samples
A: According to the certain voltage and capacity of the batteries you need, different battery with different MOQ.Because of the shipment. we really want to offer you a sample, but our batteries cannot be shipped by express or air.so the MOQ must more than 300KG for the weight of total batteries.
Q6: About the certificates & Other services
A: We have a professional export sales team with full experience, and you just need to confirm the batteries you need and also advise us the certificates you need and the docs for customs clearance.
Company: Zhongneng Chengyu Power Co., Ltd