SLA Battery for 12V40AH Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery SLA Battery belong to sealed lead acid AGM battery, and our battery include our deep cycle agm battery, deep cycle gel battery, foklifts battery, solar battery, opzs battery, opzv battery, tubular gel battery etc... and ideal for emergency...
SLA Battery for 12V40AH Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery
Our SLA Battery the Cycle Life is the most critical consideration is cycle life, which provides the number of discharge/charge cycles the battery can provide before capacity drops to a specified percentage of rated capacity. Batteries from different manufacturers may have the same capacity and energy content and be similar in weight. But design, materials, process and quality influence how long the battery will cycle.
Product Datasheet for SLA Battery Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery
Product Specification for SLA Battery Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery
Cells Per Unit
40Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
400A (5 sec)
Internal Resistance: 8 mΩ
Container Material: ABS
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃ ± 5℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 12A
Float charging Voltage
13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Equalization and Cycle Service
14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more
than 6 months at 25℃. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃.
(1) Positive plate and negative plate
Special design of lead and calcium alloy brings good resistance to corrosion and a longer service life.
Use imported Nano-gelled electrolyte with fumed silica, and density is well distributed. No layer of insider lead acid will happen.
(3) ABS plastic battery box
High-strength ABS plastic box with nice shape and firmness, so broke and deformation won't happen.
High quality super-thin absorbed glass mat is used, so the rate of gas recombination is more than 99%.
(5) Terminal Post
Copper terminal post brings a better current-carrying ability and good resistance to corrosion.
Other Product for SLA Battery Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery
Product Processing & Packing for SLA Battery Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery
APPLICATIONS AND MAINTENANCE:
1. It’s Sealed Valve Regulated with none requirement to add extra water or maintenance when using
2. Excellent High-Rate Discharge Performance: Being propitious to start with high current
3. Recharging: when open circuit voltage is lower than 12.6V(12V series) or 6.3V(6V series) before using
Recharging Method: Charging 4-10 hours by 0.1C10 constant current
4. Charging Voltage, when normal using, is 12.8V-14.5V(12V series) or 6.9-7.2V and Max Charging Current 0.4-0.5C10(A)
5. Application Temperature: -20-60°C
6. Not upside down when transporting, storing and using
7. Recharging: Offloading the battery to recharge when Motorcycle could not start well, poor lamp lighting and weak trumpet
8. Timely Recharging if long time no use. Normally, it’s 1-2months.
Storage place should be prevented from humidity, high temperature and avoid to keep in the place of corrosive gas and solvent.