SLA Lead Acid Batteries
Zhongneng Chengyu Power Co., Ltd specialized in export storage battery, UPS, inverter, solar power system and so on, rely on abundant technical strength, full support of our customers and careful and strict management, our products are safe and sealing technology levels are industry-leading....
As SLA Lead Acid Batteries system with the longest history, lead–acid has been under consideration for large-scale stationary energy storage for some considerable time but the uptake of the technology in this application has been slow. Now that the needs for load-leveling, load switching (for renewable energies), and power quality are becoming more pressing, the development and application of appropriate forms of lead–acid battery is proceeding with more purpose.
Long-life design (25℃): 10 or 18 years
Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/Month
Good high rate discharge performance
High sealed reaction efficiency: ≥99%
Wide operation temperature range: -20℃～60℃
Grid: thicker grid and radiative grid structure
Structure: Compact design, lower internal resistance/high specific energy
Plate: Pasted flat type, with patent formula of AM/ latest grid alloy + patent formula of AM
Terminal: two or more types terminals are convenient for selection
Separator: using improved AGM separator, makes lower resistance, higher assembling pressure to increase cycle life
Specification of SLA Lead Acid Batteries
Cells Per Unit: 6
Voltage Per Unit: 12
Capacity: 90Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Weight: Approx. 28.5Kg(Tolerance±2%)
Max. Discharge Current: 9000A (5 sec)
Internal Resistance: Approx. 5.2 mΩ
Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -20℃ ~60℃;
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃±5℃
Float charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 27A
Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Self Discharge: CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25℃. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃. Please charge batteries before using.
Terminal: Terminal F12/F15
Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
Datasheet of SLA Lead Acid Batteries
1. Long time discharge
2. Suitable for space and storage electric power use
3. Special plate design, long cycle lifetime
4. Using special lead-calcium alloy to boost up the grid anti-corrosive performance & extend the battery lifetime
5. Using special separator to boost up the battery performance inside
6. High thermal capacity, reduce the risk of thermal out of control and drying hard, useable in bad environment
7. High gas recombined reaction efficiency
8. Little water losing, no electrolyte stratification phenomenon
9. Long storage time
10. Good deep discharge resilience performance
11. Using gas silicon dioxide, small granule degree, bigger than surface area
1.Warranty: 1-5 years.
2. Factory price, pricing could be lower while the quantity rising.
3. OEM cooperation with your brand, Could have your logo, or change the capacity as your design.
4. Strict QA, QC process, guarantee the quality and delivery time.
5. One of the largest storage battery, uninterruptable power supply and inverter manufactures in China.
There are several factors that should be taken into account when determining the total cost of ownership over the life of the battery.
1.Price: A battery with a low price is always attractive, but if low price comes
at the expense of quality and battery life, the need for frequent battery replacements
could boost the cost over time. That’s why it’s important to consider issues other than
price when making the decision.
2.Capacity: Battery capacity is important because it’s a measure of the amount of energy
stored in the battery.
3.Voltage: The battery bank voltage must be considered to ensure it matches the system requirements. The battery bank voltage is often determined by the inverter specifications
if installing a DC-to-AC system or by the voltage of the loads in a DC system.
4.Cycle Life: The most critical consideration is cycle life, which provides the number of discharge/charge cycles the battery can provide before capacity drops to a specified
percentage of rated capacity. Batteries from different manufacturers may have the same
capacity and energy content and be similar in weight. But design, materials, process and
quality influence how long the battery will cycle.