Best Solar System Battery
Deep Cycle Lead Acid 2v1200ah Best Solar System Battery DC (Deep Cycle) series is specially designed for frequent cyclic discharge. By using strong grids and specially designed active material, the DC series battery offers 30% more cyclic life than the standby series. It is suitable for solar...
Best Solar System Battery DC (Deep Cycle) series is specially designed for frequent cyclic discharge. By using strong grids and specially designed active material, the DC series battery offers 30% more cyclic life than the standby series. It is suitable for solar energy systems, marine and RV etc.
Product Specification for Best Solar System Battery
Cells Per Unit
1200Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Max. Discharge Current
4800 A (5 sec)
Float charging Voltage
2.27 to 2.3 VDC/unit Average at 25 C
Normal Operating Temperature Range
25 C±5 C
Recommended Maximum Charging Current
Equalization and Cycle Service
2.43 to 2.47 VDC/unit Average at 25 C
CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored
A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
1. Long battery life, high capacity, Superior of recovery after discharge.
2. ABS material: increase the strength of battery container. (Flame-retardant ABS is optional)
3. High purity raw material: ensure low self discharge rate.
4. Silver- coated copper terminals, brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity.
5. Pb Ca Sn alloy for plate grids: less gassing, less self-discharging high quality.
6. Maintenance-Free Operation
7. Low Self-Discharge
8. Safety valve installation for explosion proof.
Product Datasheet for Best Solar System Battery
Product Factory & Packing
1.Communication equipment, Telecommunication control equipment;
2. Emergency lighting systems/ Alarm systems;
3. Electric power systems/ Marine equipment;
4. Power station; Nuclear power station;
5. Solar powered and wind powered systems;
6. Load leveling and storage equipment;
7. Medical equipment/ Fire and security systems;
8. Power generation plants/ Control equipment;
9. Uninterruptible power supplies and stand-by power for computers;
Solar panel/ Solar system Telecommunication
Q1: How about the Packing?
A1:All exported goods are packed with campsite board cartons , so that we could better protect our products and also easier for being piled up
Q2: How about the Delivery Time?
A2:Generally speaking, it takes us 20 days to produce the goods after deposit or L/C.
Q3: What is the MOQ?
A3: it is 50 set.
Q4: How about the Delivery Terms?
A4: By sea or by air or by road, FOB ,CFR, CIF, etc. any is acceptable to us.
Besides, some items can be sent by international express, such as DHL, TNT, UPS, EMS, etc.
Q5: What is the Terms of Payment?
A5: L/C, T/T, D/P, etc...