Flooded Lead Acid Battery
OPzS2-200-Y Product Features: Cycle life: >2200 at 80% DOD Self discharge rate ≤5%/month High charge acceptance performance; Wide operation temperature: -40℃~ 70℃ Good deep discharge recovery performance. Positive plate: tubular type, with die-casting thick Pb-Ca grid, it has very good...
OPzs series Flooded Lead Acid Battery(flooded electrolyte type) product tubular positive plate flooded type, high performance, long service life new battery, which is developed in accordance with Germany Standard. This series battery has nice appearance, reliable performance, long service life and high current discharging in short term.
Product Specification of Flooded Lead Acid Battery
|Voltage Per Unit||2V|
|Capacity||200Ah@10hr-rate to 1.85V per cell @25℃|
|Dimension(LxWxH)||103 x 206 x 410mm|
|Approx Weight||Without Electrolyte 13.3kg With Electrolyte 17.6kg|
|Max. Discharge Current||1000 A (5 sec)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx. 0.95 mΩ|
|Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: -15℃ ~50℃; |
|Optimal Operating Temperature Range||25℃± 5℃|
|Float charging Voltage||2.23 to 2.25V(DC)/cell at 25℃|
|Maximum Charging Current||30A|
|Cycle Service||2.40 to 2.45 V(DC)/cell at 25℃|
|Self Discharge||Self-discharge rate less than 3.5% per month at 25℃. Please charge batteries before using.|
|Terminal||Thread insert & Bolt (F10-M8)|
|Container Material||A.S. (UL94-HB), and UL94-V0 is Optional.|
1. 25 years design life at floating condition @ 20 °C
2. Tubular positive plate with prolonged cycle life
3. High operational reliability
4. Cycle life: >2200 at 80% DOD
5. Self discharge rate ≤5%/month
6. High charge acceptance performance;
7. Wide operation temperature: -40℃~ 70℃
8. Positive plate: tubular type, with die-casting thick Pb-Ca grid, it has very good corrosion resistance and very long service life;
9. Lead calcium die cast grid with improved corrosion resistance capability
10. Dry charged package and delivery ensure longer shelf life
11. Explosive-proof with special designed vented plug
12. Negative plate: pasted flat type, radial grid design, good high rate discharge performance;
13. Separator: PVC-SiO2 separator imported from Europe, low internal resistance, high pore rate and long life;
14. Safety valve, has good sensitivity, safe and reliable, equipped with double flame arrester/acid filter;
15. Battery case: made of high strength PP and durable design.
Datasheet of Flooded Lead Acid Battery
Factory & Processing
•Fire alarm and security devices
•UPS power supply
•Solar power system
•Wind power system
1.By sea(mainly), by air.
2.Delivery 15-30 days after the deposit received.
3.Packing photos of products will be sent by email after shipment arranged.
4.Pay through T/T( 30% T/T in advance, 70% T/T before shipment), western union, L/C.
5.Delivery terms: FOB Shanghai port, C&F, CIF etc...
Use and maintenance
1. Please use constant-voltage charge.
2. In floating charge, the voltage is 2.23 to 2.27 per unit cell. In cycle use, the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell, the max. current is no more than 25%℃
3. Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use
4. Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame
5. Please keep it at low temperature.
6. Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage