Tubular GEL Battery
Product Name: OPzV 2V 800AH Valve Regulated Tubular GEL Solar Battery Product Details: Nominal Voltage: 2v; Nominal Capacity: 800ah; Weight: 63Kg; Terminal Type: F10; Terminal Position: H; Size: 191*210*646mm; Sealed Type: Sealed; Maintenance Type: Free; Warranty: 1-2years; MOQ: 10/PC; Packing:...
Tubular GEL Battery 2V 800AH valve regulated tubular gel solar battery, the tubular gel battery floating design life is 20years at 25℃, and cycle life is >2000 at 80% DOD and 6000 at 25% DOD.
Suitable for power supply in telecommunication, photovoltaic, wind energy storage and UPS applications.
Product Description of Tubular GEL Battery
Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -40℃ ~70℃; Charge: 0℃~50℃;Storage: -20℃~60℃
Floating design life: 20years at 25℃; Cycle life(2v): >2000 at 80%DOD and 6000 at 25%DOD.
Product Characteristics of Tubular GEL Battery
1. High-quality colloid prepared with fumed silica ensures the electrolyte;
2. The electrolyte presents a gel state, without flowing or leakage, or recuction;
3. Ensuring homogeneous reaction with the plate; Safe and maintenance Free operation;
4. High heat capacity; Good heat sinking capability;
5. Using lead calcium tin alloy, very low self discharge rate;
6. Long service life: The designed life is over twelve years;
7. Good deep charge cycle performance: Good performance in charging, over-discharging and deep-discharging;
8. Good resistance to corrosion and small internal resistance;
9. Widely working environment: It can be used at widely difference in temperature from subzero 40ºC to 60ºC.
What is gel battery & advantage
Special diaphragm, gel electrolyte, battery shell and security valve and so on.
Through colloid technology, the electrolyte is fixed in solid state in battery. Some trace gases are generated during the charge-discharge process, they will be freely floating through the crannies of the gel, can be regenerated according to Pb-Ca alloy cathode absorption principle, which make sealed up and maintenance free come true. The GEL battery series are specially designed for applying in solar system.
Gel series batteries are designed to meet the requirements of frequent cyclic and high temperature applications. Such as broadband, PVs etc through up-to-date gel technologies. The Gel batteries uses German origin high purity fumed silica to form sulfuric acid thixotropic Gel and fills to the batteries with vacuum to ensure the fully penetration of electrolyte through separators and plates pastes.
Carton or Wooden Box
Detailed Datasheet of Tubular GEL Battery
• Solar and wind systems • Cable TV
• Telecommunications • Wheelchair
• Marine Equipment • Military Equipment
• Emergency lighting • Power Plant
• Medical Devices • Golf Cart
• Emergency Power System/UPS system
Light Supply Storage UPS System
Electric Cars Solar System
IEC60254- 2005; DIN/ EN 60254-2; GB 7403-2008
Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
Q1: What’s your payment terms?
A1: We accepted almost all payment terms, like T/T, D/P, Western Union, etc...
Q2: OEM Service
A2: We can do the OEM service, If your quantities reached 100PCS , We also can printing your LOGO on Battery carton.
Q3: Warranty process.
A3: 1 ~ 3years different warranty.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A4: Normally, the whole production cycle need 15 days from material to finished products, but we can send goods within 7 days,because we have lead plate in stock.
Q5: Why our price competitive ?
A5: Because the lead plate , battery case etc , all the battery accessories all from our produce.
Q6: Can the price be cheaper?
A6: Yes,you will be offered a good discount for big amount
Q7: May I take some samples to test before placing the order?
A7: Yes,we can send you a sample to you for test.