Rechargeable Tubular GEL Battery
OPzV 2-420-Y Product Feature Floating design life: 20 years at 25℃ Cycle life(2V): >2000 at 80% DOD and 6000 at 25% DOD Self-discharge rate: ≤2%/Month High charge acceptance performance Wide operation temperature range: -40℃～70℃ Storage life: After fully charged, it can be storaged about 2...
Rechargeable Tubular GEL Battery terminal, terminal, the main lead battery comprises a battery cover, a battery cover set terminal slot, the lower terminal slot for terminal, terminal terminal port through the lead of the top and a copper connection terminal block injection together, lead terminal in the terminal opening is arranged on the ring boss, snap ring from the ring boss provided with type sealing ring groove ring, pressure sleeve, lead terminal and the card in the annular groove of the terminal port, and pressure matched, a rubber washer is arranged between the pressure sleeve and the terminal mouth, filling gaps in the terminal slot the injection of polar sealant.
Product Feature of Rechargeable Tubular GEL Battery
1. Plates:1% higher than the average content of tin plate, effectively prevent corrosion and sulfide of the plate.
2. Positive plate: Tubular type, with die-casting thick Pb-Ca grid; it has very good corrosion resistance
and a very long service life
3. Paper separator: using domestic top brands, a variety of materials certification.
4. Safety valves: Good sensitivity, safe and reliable, equipped with double flame arrester/acid filter
5. Terminals: All copper materials, there are many other battery suppliers using lead terminals.
6. Battery case: Made of high strength ABS and durable design
7. Battery products: enough plate number, enough battery capacity, enough weight.
8. Separator: PVC-SiO2 separator imported from Europe, low internal resistance, high pore rate and
9. Negative plate: Pasted flat type, radial grid design, good high rate discharge performance
10. Electrolyte: Silicon-containing salt composition, effectively prevent the battery from dehydration.
11. Flooded electrolyte design: Contain more electrolyte like a flooded battery, pace between plates and separators is full of electrolyte thus means good heating capacity and avoid ‘thermal runaway’
Specification of Rechargeable Tubular GEL Battery
Cells Per Unit
420Ah@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25℃
Float charging Voltage
2.25 to 2.3 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Discharge: -40℃ ~70℃;
1. IEC 60896-21/22-2004/ DIN43539-T5
2. IEC61427-2005/ YD/T1360-2005/ GB/T 22473-2008
3. Passed ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, UL, CE certificate
Datasheet of Rechargeable Tubular GEL Battery
1. Solar system and Wind generator system
2. Fire alarm and security systems
3. Power tools/ Control equipment
4. Toys and consumer electronics,such as Speaker
5. Electric equipment and telemeter equipment
6. measuring and medical equipment Portable video
7. UPS, EPS and back up system/ Emergency power system
9. Emergency lighting equipment,such as Garden and street lighting
10. Wireless lawn movers vacuum cleaner and washing machine
11. Communication equipment and Telecommunication equipment
CHENGYU Power Co., Ltd is a innovate energy technology Co., Ltd., is a professional battery products manufacturer. Since 2002, the products are widely used.
Overseas markets is relying on in the development of the c ompany, after years of effort, "CHENGYU POWER" brand products in Europe and the United States, the African market success, best-selling products occupy the market position of the top five for a long time, especially in South Africa, Nigeria, Germany, company's sales network covers more than one hundred countries and regions all over the world.
1. we can do the designs according to the customers' requirement;
2. we can create customers' own design as per their requirement;
3. we can offer you the high quality & Factory direct sales price.
4. we can offer your a good after-sell service ,3‰-5‰ spare unit;
5. we have strong professional design team, free design your brand and packing;
6. promptly delivery. small order is welcome;
7. 24 hours online service ;
8. OEM Services.
Q1: What’s your payment terms?
A1: We accept almost all payment terms, like T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, etc...
Q2: Is it available for OEM service?
A2: We can print your LOGO on battery case, if your quantities reached 100PCS , We also can print your LOGO on battery carton.
Q3: What is your warranty policy?
A3: We provide 1 ~ 3 years different warranty.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A4: Normally, the whole production cycle need 15 days from material to finished products, but we can send goods within 7 days, because we have finished products in stock.
Q5: Can your battery meet CE and UL requirements?
A5: Yes, our battery not only can meet CE and UL, but also ISO9001, ISO14001, and Solar Product Certification.