12V Sealed Lead Acid AGM Battery Sealed lead acid AGM battery belong to sealed type maintenance free, chargeable battery. The CA series battery maintenance high consistency for better performance and reliable standby service life. Application is solar system, toys, emergency light, securit...
AGM battery belong to sealed type maintenance free, chargeable battery.
The DC series battery maintenance high consistency for better performance and reliable standby service life. Application is solar system, toys, emergency light, securit system, medical sytem etc...
Product Information of AGM Battery
|Brand Name||MOQ||Warranty||Terminal Type||Terminal Position|
Product Datasheet of AGM Battery
Battery Use and Maintenance
1. Please use constant-voltage charge.
2. In floating charge, the voltage is 2.23 to 2.27 per unit cell.
3. In cycle use, the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell, the max. Current is no more than 25%° C
4. Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use.
5. Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame.
6. Please keep it at low temperature. Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage.
Features of AGM Battery
1. Long battery life, high capacity, Superior of recovery after discharge.
2. ABS material: increase the strength of battery container. (Flame-retardant ABS is optional)
3. High purity raw material: ensure low self discharge rate.
4. Absorbent Glass Mat(AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from
electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
5. Silver- coated copper terminals, brass insert terminals and lead terminals improve the electric conductivity.
6. Pb CaSn alloy for plate grids: less gassing, less self-discharging high quality.
7. Maintenance-Free Operation
8. Low Self-Discharge
Q1. Can I have a sample order for solar battery?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks for order quantity more than
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q4. How to proceed an order for solar battery?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q5. Is it OK to print my logo on solar battery product?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q6: Do you offer warranty for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1-2 years warranty to our products.
Q7: How to deal with the faulty?
A: Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system.
Secondly, during the guarantee period, we will send new batterys with new order for small quantity. For defective batch products, we will repair them and resend them to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.