12V 18AH Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free UPS Battery Power CS series is a general purpose battery with 5 years design life in float service . It meets with IEC and JIS standards .With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the CS series battery has reliable...
Battery Power（lead acid battery）is a general purpose battery with 5 years design life in float service . It meets with IEC and JIS standards .With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the CS series battery has reliable standby service life. It is suitable for UPS/ EPS, medical equipment, emergency light and security
Product Specification of Battery Power
Cells Per Unit
18Ah@20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @25℃
Approx. 5.2 Kg(Tolerance±4%)
Max. Discharge Current
180 A (5 sec)
Approx. 14 mΩ
Normal Operating Temperature Range
25℃ ± 5℃
Float charging Voltage
13.7 to 13.9 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Equalization and Cycle Service
14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than
6 months at 25 C. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃.
Operating Temperature Range
Discharge: -20℃ ~ 60℃, Charge: 0℃ ~ 50℃, Storage: -20℃ ~ 60℃
Product Datasheet of Battery Power
Product Feature of Battery Power
1. Absorbent Glass Mat(AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99%
2. Not restricted for air transport complies
3. UL CE ROHS-recognized component.
4. Valve Regulated Construction .Can be mounted in any orientation.
5. Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density.
6. Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
7. Maintenance-free operation.
8. Low self discharge. Long Life Design
9. Wide Operation Temperature Range
10. Available in flame retardant ABS material for the battery case
11. Freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
Product Factory & Processing
1. Control equipments / Emergency Light/ Float service
2. Alarm systems / Power tools/ Uninterruptible Power Supplies
3. Traffic signal / Solar system/ Telecommunications/ Medical
4. Medical equipments/ Fire/ Switch Gear/ Photovoltaic/ Navigation Aids
5. lighting for Emergency systems/ Control Systems/ Marine equipment
6. Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS)/ Electric Power Systems
7. Stand-by power for computers/ Cellular Radio Stations/ Cathodic Protection
Solar Panel/ Solar System UPS System
Telecommunication Light Supply Power