Mini AGM Battery
CS12-26-Y Product Feature Long design life (25℃)：5 years Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/month Good high rate discharge performance High sealed reaction efficiency: ≥99% Wide operation temperature range: -20℃~60℃ Structure: compact design, shorter internal connectors between cells, thus low...
Mini AGM Battery can be widely used in UPS and computer standby power supply, Solar and wind system, Control system, Telecommunication system, Emergency light system, Power system, Telephone switching system etc.
Long design life (25℃)：5 years
Low self-discharge rate: ≤3%/month
Good high rate discharge performance
High sealed reaction efficiency: ≥99%
Wide operation temperature range: -20℃~60℃
Structure: compact design, shorter internal connectors between cells, thus low internal resistance
Plate: Pasted flat type, with patent formula of AM
Terminal: two or more types terminals are convenient for selection
Separator: using improved AGM separator, makes lower resistance, higher assembling pressure to increase cycle life
Specification of Mini AGM Battery
Cells Per Unit: 6
Voltage Per Unit: 12
Capacity: 26.0Ah@20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @25℃
Weight: Approx. 8.10Kg(Tolerance±3%)
Max. Discharge Current: 260 A (5 sec)
Internal Resistance: Approx. 10 mΩ
Operating Temperature Range:
Discharge: -20℃ ~60℃;
Normal Operating Temperature Range: 25℃±5℃
Float charging Voltage: 13.7 to 13.9 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Recommended Maximum Charging Current: 7.8A
Equalization and Cycle Service: 14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25℃
Self Discharge: CHENGYU Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25℃. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25℃. Please charge batteries before using.
Terminal: Faston F3/F13
Container Material: A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
Datasheet of Mini AGM Battery
1. According to the requirement of application and design to choose battery model,characteristics and mounting method.
2. Avoid mixing use of the batteries with different capacity,manufacturers,characteristics and models.
3. It is recommended to charge the battery using the method of constant voltage-limited current.Under the ambient temperature 25 ℃
:for standby use,the charging voltage is2.23-2.30V/cell,and no limit on the maximum current;for cycle use, the charging voltage is 2.40-2.50V/cell,average charging voltage:2.35-2.4V/cell.The maximum current is 0.3C10(C10 is the rated capacity of discharging at 10 hours rate).
4. During operating,please sdjust the battery charging voltage according to the ambient temperature. The temperature compensation coefficient is -3mV/℃ cell for standby use ,i.e. the temperature increases 1 ℃,the charging voltage decreases 3mV/cell.The temperature compensation coefficient is -5mV/ ℃cell for cycle use;average charging time:-4mV/ ℃cell.
5. Do not charge the battery in a sealed container or in upside down position.It is recommended to charge thebattery in a well ventilated place.
6. Do not charge the battery near a heater,or the place where heat accumulation may occur.Do not charge the battery in a place where there is direct sunshine.
7. Never have the batteries deposited with organic solvents to prevent the container from being out of shape or corrosion.
8. Battery should never be stored in a discharge state for a long period of time ,please recharge the battery after discharge to keep the capacity.During operating,do not over discharge to avoid the plates severe sulphation which affects the service life and capacity.
9. Do not over charge the battery ,as the safety vent opens constantly,which will cause the loss of water,finally shorten the service life of battery.
10. Red color stand for positive,and black for negative.Please connect the pole of batteries correctly.
11. keep the whole battery clean and connection strong.Avoid the damage due to the loose connection.
12. Do not disassemble or throw the battery into fire,against the explosion.
As a specialized manufacturer .We use only original lead material which purity is 100% . We possess our own lead-plate production line, which is the core technology for Lead Acid Battery. Most important, we adopt advanced green formation technology, which can greatly decrease the effect to the environment comparing to the tank formation technology. With high tin ratio inside the lead plate, we can greatly increase the battery life cycle.