Inverter Battery The on grid inverter should match local grid phase type. Our on grid inverter has a strong flittering ability, automatically detect the on-grid mode, and access the smart grid load shifting, which can ensure minimum energy loss. Our grid tie solar inverters can adapt to any...
The on grid inverter should match local grid phase type. Our on grid inverter has a strong flittering ability, automatically detect the on-grid mode, and access the smart grid load shifting, which can ensure minimum energy loss. Our grid tie solar inverters can adapt to any power grid.
Product Datasheet for Inverter Battery
Pure Sine Wave
12V or 24V
110-120V or 220-240V AC
50 or 60Hz ±3
5V 500mA (optional)
No Load Current Draw
less than 0.8A (12V),less than 0.5A(24V)
Low Battery Alarm
DC 10.5~11.5V , 21.5~23V
Auto Low Battery Shutdown
DC 9.5~10.5V, 20.5~22V
3pcs/carton , Gift box
MAIN FUNCTION for Inverter Battery
1.Micro Processor Control/ Isolated output/ Full automatic and silent operation
2. Smart size design/ Cool start/ Low battery and high protection
3. Remote control solution by Rj11 and remote panel/ Intelligent Variable speed fan operation
4. High Efficient DC-to-AC conversion. minimizing energy loss
5. Three stages Intelligent Automatic Charging Mode Technology
6. Over load, short circuit protection, And buzzer alarms Design
7. Automatic Line-to-Battery Switch ove/ over discharge protection
8. Automatic charge while AC recovery(off model charging)
9. Battery type setup to get the best charge voltage and mode
10. Apllication for Fan, light, TV, AC, refrigerator and office Appliances
11. Full Multi-function LED or LCD Display(option) with full meanings Overcharge
Q1: How to choose a right inverter?
A1: Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q2: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A2: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q3: How about the delivery time?
A3: 7 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.
Q4: What is the warranty of inverter?
A4: One year warranty on Must-Solar product.
Q5: How to solve the technical problem?
A5: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.