Photovoltaic Inverter Our product cost advantages is Transformer less design cutting down the cost, Light weight and small dimension, reducing shipping cost, Integrated procurement and assembly line of operation, reducing production cost IP65 protection degree, suitable for outdoor installation,...
Photovoltaic Inverter cost advantages is Transformer less design cutting down the cost, Light weight and small dimension, reducing shipping cost, Integrated procurement and assembly line of operation, reducing production cost
IP65 protection degree, suitable for outdoor installation, reducing construction cost, Low maintenance expense and low power loss when breakdown. And application is Full data display and communications, LCD display energy data, Bright LED indicators imply system status at a glance, PC software for remote monitoring and system troubleshooting, High performance string inverters, Superior PV energy harvest, Excellent thermal performance, Transformer less design with higher operation efficiency, High overload capability under most ambient conditions, Easy and affordable to install, Lightweight and compact size.
Product Datasheet for Photovoltaic Inverter
Battery first mode/ Mains supply first mode (switch freely)
Low Frequency Structure
Pure Sine Wave
12V or 24V
110-120V or 220-240V AC
50 or 60Hz ±3
5V 500mA (optional)
No Load Current Draw
less than 0.8A (12V),less than 0.5A(24V)
Low Battery Alarm
DC 10.5~11.5V , 21.5~23V
Auto Low Battery Shutdown
DC 9.5~10.5V, 20.5~22V
3pcs/carton , Gift box
How to select the right inverter?
1. Capacity of on grid inverter ≥ system capacity;
2. High operating efficiency and high MPPT efficiency;
3. Protection devices(in line with local electric company requirements):
• DC reverse polarity protection;
• AC short-circuit protection;
• Ground fault monitoring;
• Grid monitoring, integrate all-pole sensitive, leakage current monitoring unit;
• Anti-island protection by disturbance detection Isolate protection;
• LVRT(Low Voltage Ride Through ) protection;
• Overload protection Inside overheat protection;
• Output short circuit protection;
• Input low-voltage protection;
• Input overvoltage protection;
• Enhanced the reliability of the product.
5. The on grid inverter should match local grid phase type. Our on grid inverter has a strong flittering ability, automatically detect the on-grid mode, and access the smart grid load shifting, which can ensure minimum energy loss. Our grid tie solar inverters can adapt to any power grid.
Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a professional supplier.
Q2: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
Q3: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we accept OEM orders.
Q4: Do you have solar project engineer who can guide me to install system?
A: Yes, we have a professional engineers team. They can teach you how to install a solar system.
Q5: How to choose a right inverter?
A: Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable inverter to you.
Q6: What's the different between inverter and solar inverter?
A: Inverter is only accept AC input, but solar inverter not only accept AC input but also can connect with solar panel to accept PV input, it more save power.
Q7: How about the delivery time?
A: 10 days for sample; 25 days for bulk order.